Campaign Support Scheme
Information about our new Campaign Support Scheme.
Sustainable Transport Midlands Campaign Support Scheme
Introducing the Sustainable Transport Midlands campaign support scheme, the easiest way for transport-related campaigns in the Midlands and parts of the South and North, to get help for their campaigns.
Here’s what you gain from joining the STM family of brands:
- A brand new, modern, state-of-the-art website within our transport.click domain.
- Professional transport.click email addresses, with a simple and quick webmail client to go along with it.
- A new STM-based logo, similar to Daventry Parkway Project and MK:Tram.
- Mentions on our digital platforms, such as our website footers, social media, and our campaigns page on transport-mids.com.
You’ll essentially start receiving Sustainable Transport Corporate Services treatment, with only this in return:
- Current volunteers on your campaign could be merged into different campaigns, or into Sustainable Transport Midlands’ executive team instead.
- Your current digital assets, such as websites, logos, and email addresses (and other comms-related assets) transferred to Sustainable Transport Corporate Services.
Does this sound like something your campaign might be interested in? Follow the below steps to begin the procedure of gaining campaign support from Sustainable Transport Midlands!
- Consult with your volunteers, or board of directors before continuing, so everyone within your campaign are on the same page as you and us.
- Fill out the declaration of interest form and send it to Sustainable Transport Corporate Services via email, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we respond, we can get going with beginning your merger upon approval, which may require more forms to be filled out.
With more campaigns and more resources under the Sustainable Transport family of brands, we can make a larger difference with a larger footprint.
Thank you for your interest.